Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read them carefully before using the website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
If you have any questions regarding the website, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The term ‘Vision Arch’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Vicarage Lane, Stratford, London E15 4HF. Our company registration number is 03973714.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Using our website
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means, except for the purpose of search engine indexing;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing); or
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
The information is provided by Vision Arch, and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Vision Arch. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Vision Arch takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The Company may change or withdraw any part of Vision Arch or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
The Company may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of Vision Arch upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever. Termination shall be without prejudice to the Company’s other rights.
The Company acts as a principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
If the Company does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at the Company’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change modify, add or remove portions of these Terms, at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically check these Terms for changes. Your continued use of the website will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
Privacy & Data Protection
Use of Vision Arch and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
We are always pleased to hear from our users, and we appreciate any feedback that will help us to improve visionarch.co.uk to keep you returning to our site and recommending us.
You can always contact us on the details below:
Vision Architectural Glazing Installations Limited
A | The Old Livery | Hildersham | Cambridge| CB21 6DD
T | 01223 907 850
E | email@example.com
To open these Terms & Conditions in PDF format, please click here